WHY JOIN THE CHAMBER?
The North Texas GLBT Chamber of Commerce is a private, nonprofit, membership-supported organization dedicated to achieving equality through economic development and advocacy. By consolidating resources from hundreds of businesses large and small, the Chamber becomes a powerful force for business advocacy and an efficient and inexpensive resource for individual business members. The Chamber is not a government agency and receives no funding from any federal, state, or local government.
In the past eight years nearly 300 organizations, representing more than 350,000 employees, have taken advantage of the benefits of Chamber membership. These members include the area’s largest companies, small one-person businesses, and every size of business in between.
No matter what your business is, how long you've been in business, or what your goals are for your business, the North Texas GLBT Chamber of Commerce has something to offer you. Click on the link below for more information about the benefits of membership!
When you join the Chamber, you, your company, and all of your employees and the community benefit. If you are a business person who is interested in improving your bottom line, developing better employees, and becoming part of a positive force in North Texas’ GLBT economy then YOU belong in the Chamber!
TYPES OF MEMBERSHIPS
Because we want your Chamber Membership to fit your needs, we offer five member packages:
- Chairman's Diamond Circle Membership
- Executive Membership
- Premium Membership
- Business Investor Membership
- Business Membership
Click this button do download the Member Benefits comparison.
We create Corporate Partnership packages to fulfill the needs of the member and the Chamber. Partnership fees range from $5,000 to $15,000 annually.
To schedule a Corporate Partner presentation please contacts the Chamber at email@example.com.
BENEFITS OF CHAMBER MEMBERSHIP
Benefits to fit your needs and your time!
Your Chamber benefits begin as soon as you join. Whether you ever attend a meeting or event, your Chamber Membership is working for you. If only gym memberships worked as well!
If you want to super-charge you member benefits look at attending one of our monthly business growth events or volunteer to be on a committee. It’s up to you. Just remember that membership in the North Texas GLBT Chamber is designed to fit YOUR needs and your time.
- Chamber Members love to meet new people and develop new business by networking at our monthly business growth event Business Connections Mixers and Brewing Up Business
- Join the Business Exchange Network (BEN). Our BEN referral networks meet semi-monthly to grow your business through the cultivation of new business relationships
- Join a Chamber committee: Membership, Special Events, Networking or Leadership. Increase your visibility while supporting the Chamber with your skills and enthusiasm
- Share your expertise by sponsoring a program and reap the benefits of supporting the work of the Chamber while receiving extensive visibility for your business.
- Our Online Advertising is both affordable and highly visible.
- Purchase a display ad in the Community Resource & Visitor Guide. With our Official Publication and Distribution Partners, the Dallas Convention & Visitors Bureau and the Fort Worth Convention & Visitors Bureau, we distribute 15,000 copies annually.
- Sponsor a News Brief or News Flash electronic message.
- All members of the North Texas GLBT Chamber of Commerce receive all of the benefits of the National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC) without having to pay additional dues. Qualified members of the North Texas GLBT Chamber of Commerce may have their LGBT Business Certification fees waived just by being a member!
General Membership Benefits*
- Annual Membership Certificate
- Community Resource Guide print listing
- Online directory listing
- Online job postings
- Multiple representatives/member contacts
- Monthly business growth events
- Advertising opportunities
- Business referrals
- Local issue representation
- Discounts on Chamber events
- Access to exclusive Chamber programs
- Expert advice programs & seminars
- GLBT Business, our e-newsletter
- Committee opportunities
- Member-to-member discounts
- Email alerts
For answers to you membership questions, email the Chamber at Shelby.Whiteside@glbtchamber.org.
* Benefits vary by membership level.